Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting Philosophy

To: Bill W5WVO <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting Philosophy
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:04:11 -0600
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:50, Bill W5WVO <w5wvo@cybermesa.net> wrote:

> As a writer/editor, I see an immediate red flag of ambiguity here because of
> the association of the words "rules" and "broken".

Mike wrote

<grin>  Oh My Goodness Bill, you and my son both, he constantly
crucifies me on my grammar ! ! ! <end grin>

You are correct to point out that as "the big one" says ... "words do
mean things" and its nice to get them right, something I screw up on a
 regular basis.  I like Marshall's thinking and need to print it out
so I can read it depth.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com