Re: [VHFcontesting] assisted class

To: "'Jim Forsyth'" <mail@jimforsyth.com>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] assisted class
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:39:45 -0600

I guess whining now equates to bringing up scenarios that should make people
go hmmmm.

I guess you like the easy button...

I have seen more reasons why people can't do it right than I care too.

Maybe someone will try to tackle the question why is there such difference
in operating on VHF VS HF.  Isn't contesting, contesting?

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin