Re: [VHFcontesting] assisted class

To: "'Tad Danley'" <tdanley@verizon.net>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] assisted class
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:18:09 -0600
Agreed.

My views on how to do this are different than others.

It is unfortunate the more people do not get on for the VHF contests.  Is
this more of a marketing issue than a not enough people issue?  About the
only VHF contest I do is the VHF QSO Party and almost all of that is 6m.

Not having people to work in my mind does not mean that you go call people
on the phone during the contest or get on the internet etc.  That should be
done before the contest.

We can agree to disagree.  I am just putting out my thoughts on the matter.
I will operate within the rules whatever they are.

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin