[VHFcontesting] Recommendation

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Recommendation
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 22:42:14 -0500
I need a low cost (but not necessarily cheap) recommendation for a GPS
/ Navigation system.  I am going to buy a replacement for my old
Magellan 315.  I know there are a few that will give you in addition
to all the other features give you a maidenhead read out as well.  As
I started hitting a few of the stores around here and the wonderful
sales reps with fine diplomas from our public education system go ...
"what's a maidenhead" and then go into their sales pitch not listening
to what I want.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com