[VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39
From: kc8qvo@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 21:10:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All. Just a couple announcements:

First, I just received an award for First Place Single Operator, Ontario
section for the June contest last year! This is my first contest award so thats
pretty cool. I guess my efforts are starting to add up. Check out my blog at
www.kc8qvo.com - I put a picture up there of it.

Second, I will be going up again this summer. I guess we will be on a 2 week
trip this year. I think I will be in EN39 from the 14th-26th of June. I see the
contest is the 13-14th this year. I am not sure how everything will work out,
but I would really like to operate the contest from up there again. I had such
a blast last year. Though, I will surely catch a lot of Es on 6m regardless -
there is just a thicker batch to work during the contest HI (and everyone might
be worn out afterwords).

Hope to catch you all on the bands!

Steve, KC8QVO