Re: [VHFcontesting] WA4ZKO - 6m Spring Sprint wrap up

To: wa4zko@yahoo.com, VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WA4ZKO - 6m Spring Sprint wrap up
From: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:08:19 -0400
You beat me again Jeff!
0 QSO's, 0 grids!

I was out late with the better half, came home in time for the last hour
of the sprint.  Scanned the band a few times, heard nothing.  Left the
rig on .125 and went to the other room...

Never heard a peep here.

E skip seems to  be getting a late start this year.

Still planning to do 8 grids in June:-)

I'm thinking I will start with EM67 / 77 / 68 / 78, on Saturday, and
then work EM69 / 79 / EN60 / 70 on Sunday.  I've even considered the
idea of adding EN61 / 71 to the mix:-)

If I go for this many grids I will have to limit the time on in each
grid.  Probably 1 hour of air time per grid.  I'll send out a better
schedule as the plans develop.

Hope to work you in all of 'em,

73
Dan
--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: