[VHFcontesting] ya got me on that one....

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ya got me on that one....
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:42:14 -0700
Thanks for the support write them yourself and I would include the ARRL
president and staff or spell check what I wrote and cut and paste. (HI HI).

I don’t think anyone wants to hand out awards with so great of a percentage of
the rovers feeling alienated.

What other sport allows such controversy to be repeated in every contest?
What other sport does not allow you to see the stats and actions that makes the
competition?  IE post the logs on line and prove me a liar!  Don’t we own the
logs as ARRL members?

Only with transparency will we resolve our differences in a honorable manner.

Yes ya’ got me on the e-skip thing, and an f2 opening too.

k3uhf