Re: [VHFcontesting] How many people are affected by the new rule change?

To: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] How many people are affected by the new rule change?
From: Tim Coad <timcoad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 21:13:00 -0700
With about 3 active rovers total in the SF Bay Area, even if it affected
100% of them, we are not talking about a wide-spread impact. I have never
understood why 97% of the comments on this reflector are about < 3% of the
operations...

I won't put my two cents on the new rule, because I am not a rover, but
anything we can do to get more REAL activity, I would be in favor of. Too
bad there is no FM activity any more. That used to be a good "entry" ground
for VHF contesters.

Tim - NU6S
CM87