Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contesting newbie

To: "w1rrd@columbus.rr.com" <w1rrd@columbus.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contesting newbie
From: "Rogers, Ron" <RR124640@ncr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:32:24 -0400
In addition Dick, here is the link to the rules for the ARRL June contest
coming up.

http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2009/june-vhf.html

This will give you some idea of what to expect and how the scoring works. As
you see in the rules, you will need to know what Grid Square you are located in
(probably EM80 ?). You will be asked for that info by stations you contact.

Ron
WW8RR