Re: [VHFcontesting] Why does Unlimited Rover exist?

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Why does Unlimited Rover exist?
From: Ray J <ray@w9ray.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:38:23 -0500
They can have as many operators as they want.
They do not need to follow the 100 qso rover limit.
They do not need to transport the equipment with them.

so they can use a bus load of guys and drive and operate from one
multioperator  hilltop site to another,  and work other single rovers alot..

Mainly i  think that they made the class for the super grid circler guys
to play in,  so the other rovers will stop crying about them beating
them in the regular class.

w9Ray