Re: [VHFcontesting] Putin up

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Putin up
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 19:07:24 -0700

Jim,
Your own statement kind of proves what I’m talking about.  You said they
wouldn’t want to share their logs anyway to avoid. You might feel it’s a witch
hunt but when I hear you call me out for not saying who and finishing the
paragraph that they won’t share it anyway it translates to that they are afraid
of the scrutiny their logs would receive.
Now as to your question as to they are.  You are trying to discredit me with a
bit of a verbiage trick.  It reminds me of 2nd grade when I asked my buddy if I
stuck a dog turd in his mouth would he keep it or leave it?
So I will address your question about "they" more specifically.  Someone
brought up public logs once before and “they” were several people on this
reflector. Some involved with grid circling some involved with captive roving
ect…  And yes some just disagree on principle.  I brought it up again and
invited the group you run with specifically.  The group you caravanned with
knows that if what some of us are saying (including QST) is not true, then they
can dispel it by showing their logs and justifying their behavior.  I will
suggest to the FCC that the logs used as evidence for spectrum use is made
available in their hearings and they will become public info at that point.
Or we can hash it out at our level. This is my attempt to police ourselves. We
can settle this here or it can go way up stream to the special interest groups.
 So I know you have their ear. It’s my opinion that you are their spokesman.
I have had words with 2 of them on 6 meter, and they were like LA 2 meter FM
operators with their language with me.  I know I make them mad.
So I do not blame them for releasing them to me.  However they can list them to
this reflector as a whole.  Then there will understand who and where the truth
is.
I will offer a letter in my next post.

So  Jim if you want peace on the reflector, bring your boys to the table.
And the other people concerned or tired of this should get involved and maybe
we can settle this amongst ourselves.