[VHFcontesting] do you wonder

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] do you wonder
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:58:17 -0500
Does the vast majority of vhf and uhf'ers wonder why activity levels and
particapation is down on our bands. We can't seem to agree to disagree. Let
it rest. Who cares what a few do that are borderline illegal or morally not
right. Can't we just make QSO's and not war. This is what many of us do to
get away from stress,you guys who think you're wronged by a VERY few are
creating more stress for no reason. There is no rule anyone can make to
completely level the playing field so just get on with what you have and
make as many QSO's as you can and have fun. If you want some paper for the
shack I'll send some of the ones I somehow managed to get over the years.
This constant bickering over these same items all the time makes me want to
get off the vhf and uhf bands for good and stay on HF. If someone NEEDS to
win by "filling up vans with HT's " let'em. Who gives a hoot? Lets get back
to big antennas and big amps,plus how to use WSJT during a contest. Please?
Gregg  K9KL