[VHFcontesting] W3KM Database File

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3KM Database File
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 19:50:42 -0500
Steve Tripp, K1IIG turned me onto the VHF Log Program, by Dave Mascaro, W3KM. I
had looked this software early in my VHF career (last year) and rejected it
because I couldn't really appreciate how useful some of it's features might be
to me.

I'm especially thrilled about the database, which takes a lot of work out of
things for a rover. I downloaded the latest update from the Pack Rats site, but
was discouraged to find that my own callsign wasn't listed! How does one go
about getting listed in the database?

Also, are any rovers out there using this software? Should I consider KM Rover
instead?

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf