[VHFcontesting] K4ESA/R Log NOW Fixed...

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K4ESA/R Log NOW Fixed...
From: Bob Mantell <k4esa@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:34:36 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Zack,

That was why it was not working correct.  I had to edit the file AFTER export.
I had flagged Rover in the Software, and export said Rover, but not in the
correct format  (see below)

I now show up as a ROVER,

Looking at the posted logs, I bet there are lots of others who think they are
posted as rovers but the robot took them as single-op. A quick scan showed 5
logs where the call has /R, but it shows single-op

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa@yahoo.com