Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC & LoTW

To: "'Les Rayburn'" <les@highnoonfilm.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "'VHF Contesting Reflector'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC & LoTW
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:37:36 -0400
It seems clear to me.  They plan to have LoTW available for VUCC in the 4th
quarter of this year IF something more important doesn't come up which it
most likely will (that last part is a comment by me).  I am not holding my
breath.

73
Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman