Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC & LoTW

To: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>,<vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VUCC & LoTW
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:32:56 -0400

Instead of worrying about it, sign up for LoTW (FREE) and get your logs
submitted NOW !!!

Then when the VUCC module is installed on the LoTW Server, you will see
all of your confirmed QSO's THAT day.

You guys have a lot of work to do getting your logs in electronic format and
converted to an ADIF file for signing and submission.

Don't wait until the last minuet, do the ground work now.

73
Bob, K1VU