Re: [VHFcontesting] Whats up with the ARRL?

To: "'Rogers, Ron'" <RR124640@ncr.com>, "'Paul Kiesel'" <k7cw@yahoo.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "'frank bechdoldt'" <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Whats up with the ARRL?
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:32:12 -0400
A great idea Ron and while you are at it, contact your VUAC representative
and let him know your thoughts.  I am the Southeastern Division
representative on the VUAC and I almost NEVER get any input on these issues
except maybe one or twice a year when I am at Dayton or a conference.  When
the VUAC vote on the assisted class in EME contests was taken I abstained
because I got zero input on this topic after I asked for input.

73
Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
Richard P. Feynman