[VHFcontesting] qsl rates

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] qsl rates
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:34:10 -0700
Jim made a good point on a side argument on how things are diffrent in the way
we opperate between classes.  A grid circling group can adverage a much higher
QSO rate over the long haul than a non circling group. And a rover as a higher
qso rate than a fixed station.  hence the need for different classes of
operation.  The best I did is a bit over 600 qsos in 33 hours or almost one
every 3 or 4 miuntes as a rover.  Can't say i do much better on a HF contest hi
hi.... A well equiped eme assisted should be able to work everone on ping jocky
who shares a moon with them.  That sounds like more fun to me.