Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting differences: VHF and HF

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting differences: VHF and HF
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:08:37 -0500
Whoops! Yeah, I meant 3 or 4 a minute or better on HF. During a big opening
on VHF, that might be possible. But under routine or worse conditions on
VHF, a few an hour is what I usually get.
In the 10 GHz contest this weekend everyone I worked was right there on
the 10368 frequency we'd agreed on,  so I didn't have to fiddle with tuning
the rig at the same time as I swung the dish. A pleasant experience!

73, Zack W9SZ