Re: [VHFcontesting] Assisted EME

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Assisted EME
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:55:34 -0500
Thanks Terry. I kind of suspected that.

I don't see any reason to eliminate the assisted category in EME competition
either, even though I have never done it. I recall LISTENING for EME QSO's
once from a hilltop but had no idea what frequencies to listen on. So you'd
need that info and, I'm guessing, some sort of sequencing plan in order to
work someone?

73, Zack W9SZ