Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting Philosophy

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contesting Philosophy
From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:19:53 -0700
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 12:01:47PM -0500, Zack Widup wrote:
> I thought he was referring to who won, for example, in 1976? I know if you
> have the QST collection on CD (or all the volumes on paper) you can go and
> find them, but they aren't on line anywhere that I know of.

All contest results from 1997 to the present are online.  Extended web
reports and the interactive line score databases are avaiable to ARRL
members only, but the QST result articles for that time period are available
to everyone:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/results/

All QST articles older than five years are available online at the ARRLWeb
for members only.  You can search for the results via the ARRL Periodicals
Archive and Search page (i.e. search on "June VHF Results"):
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/qqnsearch.html

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker@kenharker.com