Re: [VHFcontesting] rover__ Jim and Duffy's posts.

To: <aa5jg@yahoo.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] rover__ Jim and Duffy's posts.
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:04:16 -0700
Well what you are talking about seems much more of a stretch than seperating a
band of 10 station workng together in unison to inflate their score and those
who do not do this.  It simple just put them in the class the ARRL designed for
them and set the rules to acomidate the stated intention of the ARRL. The work
no more than 50 or 100 other rovers period would work, a percentage would work.
 That is a still 100 extra multipliers for this group if they chose to be
traditional rovers.

I see by thier web page a formal complaint is in order.

Thanks

K3uhf