[VHFcontesting] 6 meter Sprint Saturday night

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6 meter Sprint Saturday night
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:37:46 -0400
I will be operating in the 6 meter Sprint Saturday night, but not using VE3CRU.

Please listen for special event call VC3COPP, celebrating 100 years of service
to Ontario by the Ontario Provincial Police.

I am one of several OPP stations operating under the call.  Go to qrz.com for
qsl info and Google VC3COPP for more information.  A commemorative qsl card is
available.

The general operation is HF only but I am empowering myself to extend it to 6,
will monitor 6 earlier Saturday as well.
Be running 400 watts to 4 elmts of 5 el beam.

Very sorry to learn of the loss of the dxpedition team including Ed K3IXD of
the W3SO team.

Bill   VE3CRU