[VHFcontesting] [W1GHZ] Group purchase update from W8ISS

To: Microwave Reflector <microwave@lists.valinet.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] [W1GHZ] Group purchase update from W8ISS
From: James French <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:32:31 -0400
So far I have five orders in right now with more probably coming in the mail.

For those that have been undecided or just waiting, I have made the decision
to go ahead and accept Paypal even for those who want more options for this
group buy. This will also help the Canadians that are not close enough to a US
post office either.

You have two options:

1) Use the original method of paying with a USPS Money Order.

2) Use the Paypal method and accept a one dollar (1$) increase in the price to
    offset the Paypal charges that are going to be charged me.

The price for the postage is the same for the US. Canada is going to be 25 US
dollars.

I know some will say things about the Paypal method but it is this simple:
I am not making a profit on this and I don't want to go broke either doing it.
ANY
money left over if any, I have been planning to send to who ever is hosting the
next
Microwave Update to help out.

My fiqures are real tight on everything, so I don't see a windfall, but I know
that there
may be a few dollars left over after all things are said and done. But this all
depends on
meeting certain quantity purchases of each board and parts kit. The more orders
I get,
the more (cents) the next MUD organizers get because I can buy in a bigger
quantity
of parts.

If you read this, PLEASE foward it around to those email lists that I don't
know about.

Thanks,

James W8ISS