Re: [VHFcontesting] Updated - Rover activity and otherwise in June ARRL

To: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Updated - Rover activity and otherwise in June ARRL VHF
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:59:06 -0700
If you look at the number of rover entries it is fairly constant from year to
year on basically an upward slope. Since its inception, rover activity has only
decreased in 3 years. Total contest activity from all classes has swung all
over the place during the same time. I attribute this to the fact that
participating rovers are more likely to submit a log than the guy who operates
form home as the rovers have more time, money and effort expended in the
contest effort. - Duffey