Re: [VHFcontesting] Updated - Rover activity and otherwise in June ARRL

To: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Updated - Rover activity and otherwise in June ARRL VHF
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 07:36:02 -0700
It is pretty easy to get this information back to 2002 with the scores database
at arrl.org. Before that it becomes more tedious: you need to access the QST
writeup on the contest, if they summarized the numbers in each category, fine,
if not one needs to add them up separately form the standings. I did that for
the rover data I presented earlier. W9GKA may have it by category back further.
- Duffey

--
KK6MC
James Duffey