Re: [VHFcontesting] Spectrum Inventory-The Band Is Open

To: "Radioman" <radioman01@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Spectrum Inventory-The Band Is Open
From: "James Hayes" <n2yev94@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:13:47 -0500
Radioman'

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your comments and point of view, as is my
stance...give in or rather compromise when the going gets tough enough to do
so. Even though I do not operate above 432mhz I admire and wish to promote
more of that activity above my immediate limitations. I encourage anyone
with the resources and ambition to forge ahead and get their feet wet and
keep the bands alive and well, as that is what we are all trying to do
anyway.
Like my right to keep and bear arms, Ill fight for my right to keep the
spectrum that was given to all of us. No matter where that fight takes us.
Take care an hope to meet you on air.

Jim, N2YEV