Re: [VHFcontesting] Rovers using Yaesu rotators

To: jcplatt1@mmm.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rovers using Yaesu rotators
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:29:19 -0500
That's true .. but only at half-speed. I tried out an aftermarket
controller last year and that was one of the things I didn't like
about it. Too many projects this winter, but I'm thinking about
building one next year that would use the 24V system I already have in
place for the 903 amp ..

de w1rt/john (running 2x G800-DXA)