[VHFcontesting] Thanks, and apologies

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Thanks, and apologies
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 15:12:59 -0400
Subsequent to my request for power cord connector data to fit the AM6155's etc,
I received many very informative emails with source information.  Retained for
future needs.

When hunting in the garage for something else, I saw many cables hanging out of
a huge box of non-coaxial cables from the final VE3CRU SK estate clearance.  On
the floor was a round bakelite connector on a line cord.  Close inspection
revealed it was the twist lock needed for the amps.  Dug into the box and found
one more, on an even healthier line cord.  So now I am ready for action, having
never found the original cords I should have here somewhere.   Perhaps Hans had
these amps too, or the cord was common to other devices.

Many thanks for your assistance, very much appreciated.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU