[VHFcontesting] KK6MC Mobile to WY

To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, RMVHF Plus <rmvhf@rmvhf.org>, Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC Mobile to WY
From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 17:14:14 -0600
I am going to the Rocky Mountain ARRL Convention in Casper WY next weekend and
will operate six meters coming and going.

When the band is open, I will operate CW and SSB, otherwise I will concentrate
on FSK441 or JT6M. I have a TS2000X to a PAR 2 element Moxon at 12 feet in the
car while underway. It is not the ultimate setup, but it is a bit above average
for mobiles.

Right now the plan is to leave for WY after work on Thursday. Starting in DM65
we will pass through DM74, DM75, and probably spend the night in DM76. Starting
Friday morning, we will go through DM76 to DM77, DM78, DM79, DN70, DN71, DN72,
and finally to Casper in DN62.

We will return on Sunday to Boulder, going though DN62, DN72, DN71, to DN70. We
will overnight in Boulder and watch our daughter run the Boulder Bolder on
Monday. When that race is over, we will return to Cedar Crest through the same
route.

Running WSJT mobile will be a new experience for me, so please bear with me. I
am using it for practice for the June Contest.

If you are at the Convention, please look me up and say hi. - Duffey
--
James Duffey KK6MC
DM65tc