Re: [VHFcontesting] VUCC #1,712 On Indoor Antennas

To: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>, "VHF List Non-Contest" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting List" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VUCC #1,712 On Indoor Antennas
From: "T. M." <k7xc@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 14:54:25 -0000
WOW!
Many congrats on a job well done with the handicap of indoor antennas. If
anyone appreciates the power and freedom being a ROVER is, I am sure your
one of them.

"Lords of Light"... now that is a description I havn't heard before but
absolutely love, TY for that!

see you in the pile ups....

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09nm... sk