[VHFcontesting] W4NH Skeds For June

To: "'[VHF]'" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, "'Email reflector for the membership of the Southeastern VHF Society, Inc.'" <svhfslist@svhfs.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH Skeds For June
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:23:02 -0400
Hello everyone.  Next weekend is the June VHF QSO party!  Be sure to get on
for at least a few hours if you can.  W4NH will again be operating from its
usual location in EM85jm (Soco Bald) on 50, 144, 222 and 432 MHz.  We still
have some timeslots on Sunday morning for WSJT (FSK441) and SSB/CW skeds as
well.  Let me know if you want to set something up.

73

Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman