[VHFcontesting] DN80 for the VHF Contest

To: FFMA@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DN80 for the VHF Contest
From: curtis roseman <croseman@usc.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 22:22:23 -0500
VHF Contesters:

I will operate the June Contest from NE Colorado in DN80.  I have secured a
site near Holyoke, out on the HIgh Plains. QRP portable with 10 watts on 6, 2,
222, 432, and 1296.  CW and SSB only. I hope to be set up by Friday evening to
work some 6 meters with 100 watts; but the power goes back down when the
contest begins.

Hope I can give out the grid to some people who need it.

Good luck in the contest to everybody.

73, Curt Roseman k9aks