[VHFcontesting] DEMI 50-28 Transverter

To: VHFCONTESTING@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DEMI 50-28 Transverter
From: DAVE CLEMONS <dave@egh.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 18:53:55 -0400
        Among the many responses I've received concerning the optimum
        height for a 6 meter yagi (Many thanks to all!), I also had a
        conversation about upgrading my VHF contest station on 6 meters
        (currently a IC7000).

        Has anyone connected a DEMI 6 meter transverter to a FT1000D?
        If so, I'd like to compare notes on connecting them.  I spoke
        with a very helpful woman at DEMI, but I am not sure we were
        both on the same page (perhaps due to my lack of understanding)
        as to how the two units would be connected.

73, Dave K1VUT

Dave Clemons

dave@egh.com
EGH