Re: [VHFcontesting] [FFMA] KS4S in FM13 - January 2002

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [FFMA] KS4S in FM13 - January 2002
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:08:42 -0700 (PDT)
I received a note from KS4S concerning his 2002 FM13 operation and incorrect
grid upload to LoTW.
He has fixed and reloaded all the QSO's made from FM13.  So, if LoTW ever DOES
award VUCC credit, those Q's will be good.  If Nyles, KS4S, is reading this -
THANK YOU !

The program I use is Logic8 - all around, a very powerful bit of logging
software.  HOWEVER, what it seems to do with LoTW is take the downloaded ADIF
and OVERWRITE existing "miscellaneous" data without prompting you.  Obviously,
it would flag the QSO if the date or time was incorrect but "other" data
doesn't seem to concern it.  That's a problem that needs to be addressed by
Logic authors.

Jay W9RM