Re: [VHFcontesting] Update on the VHF components of the new ARRL Web Sit

To: Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Update on the VHF components of the new ARRL Web Site
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:15:29 -0500
On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 7:49 PM, Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO
<w5wvo@cybermesa.net> wrote:

> I do know that the ARRL staff I'm personally acquainted with make a LOT less
> money working for the ARRL than they could make in an equivalent or even a
> lesser job in the private sector.

Mike adds

Some of the things I hear said is that our dues go into a black hole
just like Washington.  I don't know if I have ever seen a published
budget but I have never bothered to go look either.

See y'all at Summerfest next week-end.

--
Mike Urich
http://ka5cvh.com