Re: [VHFcontesting] Fiery end to UHF Contest at KK6MC/r

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Fiery end to UHF Contest at KK6MC/r
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:25:13 -0400
I've got an extinguisher in the Jitney, but I wonder how effective it
would be with a 500AH battery-inspired fire .. thankfully the worst
I've done is vaporized a piece of 8GA when I first got it and didn't
understand the charging system :)

An interesting thread would be about rover vehicles and what we
like/don't like about em ...

de w1rt/john