[VHFcontesting] KF4YLM/R Sept VHF

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KF4YLM/R Sept VHF
From: "Joshua M. Arritt" <jarritt@vt.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 17:03:19 -0400
  A light effort, as we'll be visiting family and the XYL will accompany
the first leg of the rove (gritting her smiling teeth)

SAT:

1600 EDT until  1800 EDT   EM96  from Rocky Knob on the Blue Ridge Parkway

2000 EDT until 2200 EDT   EM97vi  from atop eastern Brush Mtn, behind my
home QTH.

SUN:

0900 until 1200 EDT FM07 from atop Roanoke Mtn.  Will look north and
north-east first, then move south, east and west.

BANDS:
6, 2, 222, perhaps 432, 903, and 1296 WX depending.

As usual, skeds are super-welcome -- but aboard the post-apocalyptic
rover vessel, we have no digital, minimum phone, bulk CW, all QRP gear,
and really cheap, dumb, sacrificial wire antennas.

SPONSORED BY:

Look for Karl, K4TRT operating QRP CW from home (or portable from
nearby) this time on 6 and 2.

Also look out for the Virginia Tech Amateur Radio Association's K4KDJ,
planning a mighty effort from western Brush Mtn, EM97tf, including 6, 2,
432, and 1296.

73 ES GL,
      - Josh / KF4YLM