[VHFcontesting] Mountaintop Portable (FN31AL - Mount Beacon), Sunday 7:3

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Mountaintop Portable (FN31AL - Mount Beacon), Sunday 7:30AM Eastern
From: David Mennerich <david.n2teb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 22:19:22 -0400
Hi all, my brother (K2FR) and I are planning to hike Mt. Beacon in
Beacon, NY (FN31AL) early on Sunday morning the 12th.  We plan to be
up at the mountaintop around 7:30AM and will stay up there for about
an hour.

We will be running small beams on 50, 144, and 432.  We have HT's that
can do 222 FM.

Listen for us calling CQ and we hope to work many of you on Sunday
during the Sept. VHF contest.

73, Dave N2TEB