Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Linemaster Foot Switches

To: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Linemaster Foot Switches
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 16:43:21 -0500
Hi Les.

There are plenty of this company's light duty 'compact' model being
installed on the floors of many of today's fire apparatus.  As a
Driver/Engineer I've been squishing them under my left foot to control
mechanical sirens and air horns for 27 years now.  I've yet to break one.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com