[VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector for used 222 Amp purchase

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector for used 222 Amp purchase
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 17:27:20 -0600
I just purchased a used TE Systems 210G amplifer that arrived in good
condition. Unfortunately, it's missing the "DC" power connection at the
rear. I'm not even sure what those plugs are called, except that it's the
square, four flat pin job that a lot of older TE amps have.

Ditto the 7 pin "tube" type socket for external keying.

I'd love to purchase both if anyone on the list has spares that they're
willing to part with.

Or would it better to simply open it up and connect some heavy gauge wire
directly to the motherboard for DC power, and likewise for external keying.
I really like the TE Amps, but the use of non-standard connectors makes them
a bit of a pain.

Any help appreciated, as always.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF