Re: [VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector for used 222 Amp purchase

To: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector for used 222 Amp purchase
From: "Marty Woll" <n6vi@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 15:33:47 -0800
Hi, Les.

I don't have any TE amplifiers, but it sounds as though you are describing a
Jones plug (probably a P-304AB) mounted to the amp chassis.  If so, the mating
connector is a Jones S-304CCT, which is readily available AFAIK.  (The
"AB"ending means chassis or panel mount, and the "CCT" ending means a cable
termination.)  There is a larger series (the 400 series), but I've seen only
the two-pin versions of those used as power connectors.

Good luck.

73,

Marty N6VI