Re: [VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector & ACC Connector

To: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector & ACC Connector
From: "Eric Smith" <kb7dqh@donobi.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 03:28:35 -0800

--- les@highnoonfilm.com wrote:

Many mentioned that they were also trying to find the ACC
7-pin tube replacements for their amps.

Believe it or not, I have an "ancient" piece of General Electric two-way-radio
base-station "radioscrap"
which uses these in profusion... Not looking at that particular scrap pile I
seem to remember it was  some form of "shared repeater tone panel" and each of
the modules connected into the "mother" assembly using these... so lots of
sockets and plugs with pigtail wiring:)

If anyone out there just "has to have one" let me know!)

Eric
KB7DQH