Re: [VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector & ACC Connector

To: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] TE Power Connector & ACC Connector
From: "Rogers, Ron" <RR124640@ncr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:56:20 -0500
Nebraska Surplus Sales still lists the 7 pin tube socket plug being available >

 http://www.surplussales.com/tube-sockets/TubeSkts-2.html

Be careful in using the Radio Shack type of Cinch Jones connector, especially
the Chinese "knockoffs" hitting the flea markets and certain stores. They are
not rated for the same current per pin that the original Cinch connectors were
(10 amps per pin)

Ron
WW8RR
W4NH FourLanders Contesters