[VHFcontesting] 1296 transverter, amp, preamp, 2m transverter and other

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 1296 transverter, amp, preamp, 2m transverter and other stuff F.S.
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 18:27:19 +0000
Hi gang, I just did some tower work for a local ham and ended up with a 40 watt
DEMI 1296 transverter!!Soooo.. I now have available a DEMI 1296-144
transverter. This is the original one with hairpin filters and housed in a
Hammond die cast box. M67715 output module does 2.5-3 watts. input adjustable
up to about 2 watts where it is set now. It's set up for common IF and RF but
that can be easily changed. everything is in there. I also have a DEMI 2318PA
(? not sure of the model number - I built it from a kit.. it's a single M57762
module in a die cast box with heatsink). finally a DEMI 23LNA in a waterproof
rose box. This all with an antenna relay (not supplied) and a 2m rice box makes
a pretty nifty 18-20 watt 1296 setup.1296 transverter $150amp $100preamp
$50Also have an original DEM 144-28 transverter 25 watts out, under .5dB NF.
right now set up for split IF and +2dBm input. Output can be split or single
port. Has TUF1H high level mixer..all tested ready to go.2M transvert
 er $150have a realistic HTX100 10M mobile rig all set up to actually drive the
above 2m (or any other) transverter. split RX and TX with low level output on
TX and gnd to TX ptt line outHTX100 $50I can get any of this to you by the June
contest. payPal preferred but not mandatory..bill, k1DY