Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VHF/UHF Field Day Operation

To: James French <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VHF/UHF Field Day Operation
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 21:51:39 -0400
Hoping that the geomagnetic storm does not affect the bands very much, but
we look forward to working any one we can hear on 6,2,432.  Will also have
2mFM vert pol for talk in and 146.55 after the start of Field Day.
We can be found in the ARRL.com field day activity site, Call-W3HZU Location
FM19
Plan is to have internet access as well as hosting live web cam footage from
our FD site.  Will send out an email about this if we infact get it all up
and running, (no murphy intervention), hihi.

Dave All
W3HZU 2011 Field Day Coordinator
N3XUD
n3xudfm19@gmail.com