[VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF Field Day Operation

To: vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF Field Day Operation
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 03:42:53 -0400
The Keystone VHF Club along with Hilltop Transmitting Assoc. will be active
from the same location as the past several years.
Forecast is looking great, so baring any pop up storms here in South
Central, PA we should be in store for a comfortably warm weekend.

  We will have *6m, 2m, and 432*.  As well as 10,15,20,40, and 80 voice and
cw.  We will also have 80,40,20 digital.

Call Sign- *W3HZU* FM19 (Keystone VHF Club)
GOTA Call Sign- AD3PA

We are listed in the ARRL Field Day Directory.
Club Web Page- http://www.w3hzu.com

Thanks fingers crossed for great band conditions.  See you on the bands.
Dave All  N3XUD
W3HZU Field Day Coordinator
n3xudfm19@gamil.com