Re: [VHFcontesting] High 6m Grid and Q Totals, June Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] High 6m Grid and Q Totals, June Contest
From: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:17:38 -0400
Wow, those are some pretty incredible totals.  Not surprising given the
conditions on 6m this time.   I was pretty proud, I worked 60 grids from
the Rover this time out!  Not bad for 100 watts and a Moxon...

I know there were a few other Rovers who had to do well.   AL1VE/R  and
VE7DXG/R  how did you guys do?

I'll get the log in just as soon as I get Field Day wrapped up.  I'll be
the VHF guy with W9WWI Clark County IN Amateur Radio Club station.  We
will be in the north east corner of EM68 on a nice southern Indiana
hilltop.   I will have my Rover setup:
6m    -    100watts    -    Moxon Rectangle @ 28'
2m    -    160watts    -    10 elements @ 24'
432   -    100watts    -    18 elements @ 20'

73
Dan

--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: