Re: [VHFcontesting] ROVER WITH 80 FOOT TOWER!

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ROVER WITH 80 FOOT TOWER!
From: Jerry <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:46:01 -0600
I have seen pictures of these 'News Vans' with the large towers on the
back which would be Great for /P Op's.. !  Our Local News Stations run
around with small SUV's painted all up for the TV News.. the Camera Man
is driving..and a Young Sweet Heart of a Reporter is his passenger..!
We ain't got no Big Towers on ours !  lol
Jerry
VE6CPP VE6Jee/p
DN39or