Re: [VHFcontesting] [Magic Band EME] Re: [FFMA] Compaq/HP 50V server pow

To: "w7gj@q.com" <w7gj@q.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [Magic Band EME] Re: [FFMA] Compaq/HP 50V server power supplies....
From: Keith <kwheimbold@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 07:28:09 -0800
This is the same exact power supply I bought for the M2 6M-1000 that I
purchased from Lance. I bought it on eBay for $40 including shipping. It will
arrive on Friday. I will post the eBay vendor either good or bad experience
after I check it out.

 I am hoping to be up and running on JT65A within next two weekends and EME
shortly following.

Regards,

Keith
AG6Az